Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year 2010

I am not one to keep or even make real resolutions. I think many people have good intentions but it goes out the window usually about January 3, and that's being generous. I don't really do resolutions but rather, I set goals for myself. I try to keep them small and doable, as in it can be achieved and/or measured. Last year I set one simple goal for myself, finish my manuscript. I am happy to say about six months into the year I achieved that goal. This year I intend to have much the same goal with a few additional. So here is my guide for new year non-resolutions:

1. Keep it reachable.
2. Don't set too many goals.
3. Can you measure your progress toward your goal?

Good luck and may you have a richly blessed New Year.
Florina Craven

No comments:

Post a Comment