Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Reaching "The End"


I have finally done it. I have written two those two magical words many hope to achieve and never do. I am a writer, no really that is not a joke for those of you who know me when I first got started. Its official once you complete a full manuscript of over 90,000 words you have earned the right to be called a writer. For those of you who don't know, that's a full book, the kind you get to pick up at the airport, or grocery store for that matter. At the moment I am riding high on that euphoric feeling of completion. Awe, and amazement. I did it, and still it does not seem real. Many say 'I want to write a book some day'. Let me tell you about 'some day'. Today is some day and if you have a story in you get it out, breathe life into it. Don't wait to reach 'the end'.

No comments:

Post a Comment